Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Challenge Weigh In Today!

If you are participating in the Holiday Challenge, weigh yourself today and write it on your calendar. In one month, after all the festivities are over, we'll weigh again. The goal is not to gain more than two pounds of holiday weight or to maintain your current weight.

**No one, including me, wanted to post weight on here, so just keep up with it at home. Good luck. Remember your January 1st weigh in!

Nothing like some major mileage to burn up those extra holiday calories....

P. S. It's snowing here in Tennessee! It's very light, melting when it hits the ground, but definitely snowing. I can't remember snow this early in December before. I should get out and run in it, but I have to START my Christmas shopping since I avoided the crowds over the weekend. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I weighed in and wrote it on my calendar first thing. Good luck everyone!!!

Stacey said...

Have fun Christmas shopping, I avoided the crowds as well. I don't enjoy shopping that much to get up at 4:30 am on Black Friday and fight the crowd...Kill me now. Good luck on the holiday weight challenge, I am weighed and it is marked on my calendar. Thanks for the accountability!

Legs and Wings said...

Wow...it's 15 C or 60 F here today with lovely sunshine. I love our mixed up weather.

I'm not shy. 207lbs. I'm actually hoping I can shed 10 by Jan 1. I don't plan to starve myself but I figure with the launch of marathon training the pounds will slide right off.

Here's to you RunnerMom the rest of you!

Run Mommy said...

Done! I hope it comes out well???

Anonymous said...

It's on there (of course, I'm a bit scale obsessed, so nearly every morning's weight is written on the calendar).

Now if I can just get a decent run in tomorrow morning...

Jules said...

I plan to weigh today.

Yes, we are in GSO. You know people here?

Janice {Run Far} said...

a couple of days late.. but can I weigh in today? I just got home from Utah..... I thought I would have gained a million pounds cause I was traveling and eating what ever whenever... nope, didn't gain. So my goal is to not even maintain... I want to lose during Dec..... I guess I am going to need to get in a million miles by Jan 1st.

How to Run a 5K When You Hate Running

Do you hate running but want to run an upcoming 5K race?  Perhaps you want to support a specific charity close to your heart or have succumb...