Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm In

I did it. I registered. I'm committed. I put $80.95 on my Visa for the Country Music Half-Marathon. Now I HAVE to do it. I'll run it, walk it, FINISH IT one way or another. (God willing.)

Of course, an hour after I registered, I watch this You Tube clip:
http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2008/01/video-marathone.html

It's a marathoner who keeps falling, and falling, and falling on her way to the finish line. She's clearly got nothing left. It's painful to watch.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Good Luck! Sounds like you are well on your way!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations on being in a position where you can set yourself up for success at a half-marathon!

How to Run a 5K When You Hate Running

Do you hate running but want to run an upcoming 5K race?  Perhaps you want to support a specific charity close to your heart or have succumb...