Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Out of Pocket for a While...

The computer will be unhooked tonight (sob, sob) for the move, but the new house won't have Internet service until Friday. I don't know how I'll make it three days, but I don't have a choice!

I will miss all my bloggy buddies!

I did finally go to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with a sinus infection (as I suspected). So, I wouldn't have had any runs to talk about anyway. I hope to feel up to running (and find time for a run) on Saturday. I haven't run since last Thursday, so I'll probably ease back into it after a 9-day drought. I hope I can still run! It's like riding a bike, right????

9 comments:

Felice Devine said...

Good luck with everything!

Janice {Run Far} said...

awwww moving... I hate that. but I sure love my new house.

Anonymous said...

Have a good move! "See" you when you get back!

Legs and Wings said...

Happy moving day!

Stacey said...

Good luck with your move. 3 days?? Hope you feel better by Saturday!

tamblair said...

Good luck with the move!! Three days is a long time to go unplugged. You don't know how much you are addicted until it is taken away from you!! I will be thinking about you guys!

Run Mommy said...

Good luck with the move! Moving is stressful but worth it once it is done. See you again soon!

Jules said...

hope the move went well!!

Reluctant Runner said...

Best of luck to you ... looking forward to hearing about your move.

I have to agree with you on the running/bike riding comparison -- it'll come back with a little effort. Take care.

How to Run a 5K When You Hate Running

Do you hate running but want to run an upcoming 5K race?  Perhaps you want to support a specific charity close to your heart or have succumb...