Friday, February 15, 2008

Map My Run is Cool!

Map My Run is such a neat website. I just found about 20 runs saved from other runners in my area and was able to map tomorrow's 8.5 mile long run. As I was driving the 8.5 miles yesterday, I was thinking "there......is.......no.......way." We'll see.

Wherever you live, you should do a search and see if others have mapped out runs in your area, too.

Here is an elevation map of my run tomorrow. (We'll actually be stopping and turning back at 4.25). Hmmm...... maybe my running buddies and I should rethink this!

On the bright side, it's an upscale residential neighborhood where several doctors live....... ya know, just in case we need them.


No comments:

How to Run a 5K When You Hate Running

Do you hate running but want to run an upcoming 5K race?  Perhaps you want to support a specific charity close to your heart or have succumb...