1. To run in new races and places. That's part of the adventure!
2. To run happy and healthy.
3. To tackle some long distances.
4. To use running for stress relief and renewal.
5. To enjoy each and every race, even when it's hard, even when I'm slow and to have gratitude for running.
Simple really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to Run a 5K When You Hate Running
Do you hate running but want to run an upcoming 5K race? Perhaps you want to support a specific charity close to your heart or have succumb...
-
Going to bed on Friday night, I just couldn't believe I was going to run a marathon in the morning. I actually slept pretty well between...
-
(Pre-race pic. I did wear shoes.) This will probably be long. I'll just warn you now. My husband and I got up early on Saturday, drove a...
-
Yesterday, I was supposed to do my first longish run since the marathon--a six miler. Due to circumstances out of my control, I didn't g...

No comments:
Post a Comment